GOOGLE MAPS MARKETING
Promote Google Maps Marketing through Local SEO Services
Factors Influencing Google Local Maps SEO Ranking
When compared to traditional organic SEO, there are some specific variables that could affect how businesses appear in the local 3-pack via Google local maps SEO. Below are some influential factors that can affect Google local maps SEO ranking:
– Whether the business has a verified Google My Business page
– The amount and authenticity of mentions (citations) as regards the business name, phone number, and address on other web listings like LinkedIn, Yellowpages, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
– The number of reviews and their average rating on the Google My Business Local page.
– How close is the business location to the geo-target or city center?
– The level of optimization of its Google My Business page.
– The domain authority of the business’ website
– The volume of citations mentioned on the website and their level of connection to the Google My Business page.
These are some of the major factors that influence how businesses are positioned in the local 3-pack and their websites ranked by local maps SEO. A business can be seen making the most powerful marketing efforts only when an excellent Google Maps SEO strategy is implemented. For the full range of local search ranking factors visit the MOZ page.
The Importance of Google Maps Marketing
Providing Strategic Local Maps SEO Services
Check Out Our Ultimate Guide To Local SEO
WHO WE ARE
© 2019 Local Search FX. All rights reserved.